[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Need help to fix timer issue

Toriton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 03:43:27 EDT 2009

Solved my problem and understood what was by this thread :)
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=129225
So i used a script to leave a node not a state.

This is the part of my process, i'll need to send a mail instead to use the node specified. I will start now to see how mail nodes work :).

  | <state name="stateA">
  | 		<timer duedate="5 seconds" name="MailSender" transition="to testMail">
  | 		</timer>
  | 		<transition to="questionnaire_decision" name="to_questionnaire_decision"></transition>
  | 		<transition to="testMail" name="to testMail"></transition>
  | 	</state>
  |
  |       <node name="testMail">
  | 		<script>
  | 			executionContext.setVariable("pippo","pippo");
  | 			executionContext.leaveNode();
  | 		</script>
  | 		<transition to="stateA" name="backtoStateA"> </transition>
  | 	</node>

In the node i set a variable in the JBPM context, and from JBPM console i remove the variable and it is back after the 5 sec timer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218899#4218899

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218899