[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @EJB injection in JBoss 5 application clients?

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 06:53:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think you are basically right. But the server needs some parts of the application client module to prepare the Environment Naming Context (for JNDI lookups or for injection preparation), so it would be quite hard to build different jars for the server side of the client and the client side.
Some IDEs provide the option to use client JARs for the Bean interfaces, which is half the way. I know that Eclipse can do this.
But I don't know of an option to create some "deployable client module artifact".

If there are further questions, start a new thread.

Hope this helps

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219005#4219005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219005