[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error Deploying

Toriton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 07:49:56 EDT 2009

You can deploy your process anyway using the JBPM console with a par (a standard archive file).
Just create a processName.zip file then rename with .par extension.

>From Eclipse in the deployment tab check the checkbox "Save Process Archive Locally" and point to the archive you created before.

Then log in JBPM console and use the deploy link, and upload the par.

I hope this help ^^.. i use this routine to deploy my process.

T.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219032#4219032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219032