[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - XAConnectionFactory not bound: dependancy issue ?

Toshula do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 08:06:15 EDT 2009

Hello,

Our Jboss service, running on Jboss AS 4.0.5GA,  is a client of JbossMQ. With the default hypersonic database, all works fine.

After having changed the database from hypersonic to MySql ( http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9335), we met the following issue:

We get a javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: XAConnectionFactory not bound, when trying to look up "java:/XAConnectionFactory".

However, if our .sar is deployed only once the jboss server is completely started, then all works fine.
So, I guess this is a dependency issue. In its depends-list, a dependancy to jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager is already set. Do I need to add another dependancy ? Or do you see something more relevant ?

Thanks &
Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219041#4219041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219041