[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: A ClassCastException

afrodom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 09:09:06 EDT 2009

I have done everything I could found from either books, or jboss specification, or from any place on net, and it still wot work. I've configured server.xml file to use isolated lcass loading, and also make modification in jboss-web.xml file to perform isolated classs loading but it wont!?!?
This is the content of  mentioned files:

  | server.xml
  |
  | <property name="java2ClassLoadingCompliance">false</property>
  |       <!-- A flag indicating if the JBoss Loader should be used. This loader
  |            uses a unified class loader as the class loader rather than the tomcat
  |            specific class loader.
  |            The default is false to ensure that wars have isolated class loading
  |            for duplicate jars and jsp files.
  |       -->
  |       <property name="useJBossWebLoader">false</property>
  |       <!-- The list of package prefixes that should not be loaded without
  |          delegating to the parent class loader before trying the web app
  |          class loader. The packages listed here are those tha are used by
  |          the web container implementation and cannot be overriden. The format
  |          is a comma separated list of the package names. There cannot be any
  |          whitespace between the package prefixes.
  |          This setting only applies when UseJBossWebLoader=false.
  |       -->

and

  | jboss-web.xml
  |

  | <jboss-web>
  |  <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
  |  <loader-repository>
  |  rs.sler:archive=afrodom.war
  |  <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  |  </loader-repository>
  |  </class-loading>
  | </jboss-web>

and this is all configuration I could fined on mentioned locations and it wont work. I would really appreciate HELP!?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219456#4219456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219456