[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Server is not Responding ( Jboss 4.2.3.GA with JDK1.5) a

alberto.silveirajunior do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 11:47:04 EDT 2009

I'm still stuck on this problem. I can't even reproduce the problem in QA, which is a mirror from production.

I've been monitoring JVM, JBOSS, memory, heap memory, threads, network, etc, ...in production and I could not find anything so far.

I notice the following log message when I'm shooting the JBOSS down every night:

"[org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper] Waiting for 854 instance(s) to be deallocated"

Could this message be related to this symptoms?

Please any comments/help are welcome!!!

Thanks....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219531#4219531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219531