[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - spring/jbpm - custom configuration jbpm.cfg.xml

asiletto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 12:23:26 EDT 2009

hi all,

I'm working on a webapp with jbpm3.1, spring2.5.5, spring-modules-jbpm31 0.8-20070311155753

it work all perfectly, now i'd like to have a custom MessageServiceFactory on jms. i've seen the JmsMessageServiceFactory which load the jms resource via jndi.

I would like to read the MessageServiceFactory from the spring context (or al least have a reference to my jmsTemplate bean configured inside spring), is there any way to do that?

I load the jbpm configuration with org.springmodules.workflow.jbpm31.LocalJbpmConfigurationFactoryBean from the file jbpm.cfg.xml

	<bean id="jbpmConfiguration" class="org.springmodules.workflow.jbpm31.LocalJbpmConfigurationFactoryBean">
  | 	    <property name="sessionFactory" ref="sessionFactory"/>
  | 	    <property name="configuration" value="/WEB-INF/config/jbpm/jbpm.cfg.xml"/>
  | 	</bean>

I think I've to write my custom MessageServiceFactory, but I don't know how to reference the spring context inside the implementation...

any suggestion will be appreciated

thanks ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219555#4219555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219555