[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - proxy interceptors vs container interceptors

dimar1975 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 12:45:47 EDT 2009

Hi all !
I'm studying JBoss configuration because I need to set up some specific properties for the EJB container.
I can see that the the main configuration file (standardjboss.xml) is split in two parts: proxy binding interceptors and container configuration interceptors.
What's the difference between proxy interceptors and container interceptors ?

Maybe the Proxy int. are related with the Client side view of the EJB and container proxy with the Server side of the View ? is my guess right ?
thanks
marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219563#4219563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219563