[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: A ClassCastException

afrodom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 12:55:50 EDT 2009

The exception has occurred when server has tried to load -
org.apache.xcerces.impl.msg.XMLMessageFormatter, from my WEB-INF/lib, folder. Until that class loading, various classes from the same package has been successfully loaded!
Right after reaching that jar, follow error occurs:

  | ERROR [JBossContextConfig] XML error parsing: context.xml
  | org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Failed to create a new SAX parser

and little later, as you can see in my stack trace

  | 16:53:49,734 ERROR [JBossContextConfig] XML error parsing: jboss.web/localhost/context.xml.default

  |   |
  |   | Do I need in my application context.xml?
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219567#4219567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219567