[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: A true newbie -- Please help!

rij do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 15:29:16 EDT 2009

Ok, I fixed the issues.

The problem was that the classname in the java tag did not reflect the package structure. Once I fixed that, it ran just fine.

I also found out that the system picks the Client.class from the EJB-JAR and not from the target directory. However, I had explicitly specify the path to the jar (which is the deploy directory in the server). Is there a way to automatically include that in the classpath?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219606#4219606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219606