[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: A true newbie -- Please help!

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 17:30:47 EDT 2009

The JVM will pick a class from the first entry in the classpath that contains it. If you run Ant with the '-v' option it should give you the full classpath that it is using to run the client.

You can add the "-verbose:class" JVM option to your 'java' task for the client. This option causes the JVM to print out the classpath location of each class file loaded.

Personally, I tend to either type the command line for my client, or generate a bat or shell script to run the client. rather than running the client via Ant. This way I know exactly what classpath I am getting.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219630#4219630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219630