[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Login or Deployment error issues

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 17:48:50 EDT 2009

Regarding the first exception: I have see similar error when an xml file was edited with an editor that understands Unicode, and the editor added the Unicode ordering characters (either 0xFFFE or 0xFEFF ) to the start of the file. Viewing the file using a hex or binary editor should show if this is the case here.

Regarding the second exception: that is strange, the missing class is in the server/xxx/lib/jboss-jca.jar file. Has this installation of JBoss AS run correctly before? If this is the first run, I would recommend downloading and installing it again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219636#4219636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219636