[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Deploying an EAR in singleton mode in a two machines cluster

bmcardoso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 19:38:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

I wanted to deploy an EAR in singleton mode in a two machines cluster.

I try to do this by deploying it in the deploy-hasingleton directory in my jboss configuration. My EAR was detected but I need to force my EAR to be loaded only after JMS service is loaded or else it the jndi jms components my EAR needed won't be available yet. The JMS service is also in the deploy-hasingleton directory.

Is there any way to do this? is there any way to force the order of how things in the deploy-hasingleton load ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219668#4219668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219668