[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Cluster setup

krishnan366 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 20 02:19:19 EDT 2009

Actually I am trying to put data into the cache . since the JDBCCacheLoader is configured and passivation is false , I expect the data to be available in the database as well.

But I don;t get to see the data in the database , I assume that the the database write fails and hence  the exception
anonymous wrote : WARN [TxInterceptor] Commit failed. Clearing stale locks.

I don't face any problem when I comment the lines
anonymous wrote :

from my cache config.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219710#4219710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219710