[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: A ClassCastException

afrodom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 20 04:50:43 EDT 2009

Hi Peter. The last stack trace you are looking at, is the stack trace when I've omitted xercesImpl.jar file. This is the line after what exception occurs:

  | [Loaded org.apache.xercesimpl.msg.XMLMessage FOrmatter from jar: /D:/Dokumenti/RADOVI/JAVA/Jboss_server/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/default/deploy/afrodom_sler.war!/WEB-INF/lib/xercesImpl.jar]
  | 09:41:04, 218 ERROR [JBossContextConfig' XML error parsing: context.xml
  | org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Failed to create a new SAX parser
  | .
  | .
  | .
  | .

After that portion of stack trace, continue the one I 've posted in page one. It load a certain class from library of my application, when exception occurs. So what that telling us?!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219735#4219735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219735