[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge error because of network problems also influences

mclu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 20 05:42:03 EDT 2009

Hi Howard.
I think I have to solve this connection Lost issue first.
I have added a Topic in the remoting forum for that too:
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219740#4219740

Maybe this influence was no influence... Maybe it was just the side effect of this connection lost error.
I also have tried the forceRemote setting with no effect.

The biggest issue in my situation is that it happens so often but also that the messages are stuck after the reconnect. This has to do with Jira entry
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-1543 I think.

My test is simple:
1. start 2 servers A and B on different machines.
2. deploy a bridge on A which pull messages from B to A
3. unplug network cable --> result connection lost error: my reconnect time is 50 seconds
4. after 50 seconds the reconnect Bridge message occurs
5. add messages to the queue on A. Those are not transfered unless I restart the bridge via jmx or restart the server

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219757#4219757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219757