[jboss-user] New to JBoss

Mike Hancock Mike.Hancock at state.tn.us
Fri Mar 20 09:12:03 EDT 2009

and having startup problems.  I downloaded and installed JBoss 4.2.1.GA,  configured it in MyEclipse 7.1,  and successfully deployed my app.  Trouble started when I tried to "run" JBoss.  Error message in attached console file indicates a problem with my web.xml, but I've validated that file (several times).  I've searched online, but found nothing that seems to address this problem.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Note:  I was previously testing the app using Tomcat 5.5, but project leaders have decided to adopt JBoss.

Mike G. Hancock
Revenue/ITR
mike.hancock at state.tn.us
(615) 741-7274