[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Web App not running, getting a file download popup windo

gbadavidson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 20 20:19:25 EDT 2009

All, I was able to get past the file upload problem by running the "Clean" option from the Project tab of JBAS. I too have gotten the error when attempting to run the Quick Start app where when starting the app a message is displayed in the console that states the person bean could not be found. Again, running the clean function corrects this. But I have now found a much bigger problem. It appears that the JSF navigation is not working properly. To keep things clean I created an new quickstart app anbd deployed it. It worked as advertized. I then added a command link with the same action as the command button and the command link will not work Please note: I did the same test in MyEclipse and got the same result. I think ther may be a problem with my machine, Brand new 64 bit laptop running Vista (yeah I know but this is how it came).

Has anyone heard of anything like this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220001#4220001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220001