[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS-Addressing in native stack

mobaxkrs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 21 08:24:51 EDT 2009

Hi

I tried to implement ws-addressing in native stack as specified in the tutorial.
When i run the client, it throws following exception
anonymous wrote :
  | Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.www.jbossws.ws_extensions.wsaddressing.SampleWebServiceInterfaceBindingStub cannot be cast to org.jboss.ws.core.ConfigProvider
  | 	at com.main.MainClass.main(MainClass.java:32)

It occurs in the client code below

  | 	service = new SampleWebServiceLocator(url, new QName("http://www.jboss.org/jbossws/ws-extensions/wsaddressing", "SampleWebService"));
  | 			port = (SampleWebServiceInterface)service.getPort(SampleWebServiceInterface.class);
  |

  | 			// configure WS-Addressing
  | 			((ConfigProvider)port).setConfigName("Standard WSAddressing Client");

I use JBOSS 4.2.3 GA and JBoss WS - jbossws-native-3.0.4.GA

Thanks for your time

regards
KRS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220028#4220028