[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - hibernate stalestateexception error and locking mechanism in

lfleury do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 21 16:54:37 EDT 2009

Hey,

I have two process instances, each one coming from a different process definition. Each process has a timer and a couple of nodes, the last node has a transition back to the timer as a loop.
I start these two process instances. After a while, I get a hibernate stalestateexception (server logs) which occurs rarely and randomly. My question is why ? I do not see which data versionning could be the problem. Process instances are for me quite independent... and do not share data from database.
What can be the problem ? Is there a locking mechanism in JBPM for synchronizing jobs ? If yes, could you explain me in details how this locking works ?

Thanks

LF

Using jbpm3.2.3
Server : apache tomcat 5.5x