[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: What are you using Remoting for?

mcvconsult do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 21 18:33:16 EDT 2009

Due to the projects I am working for I am interested in:
- a reliable, secure and fast solution to transport data over the network with a very small effort from developer's perspective (generally this should be used in healthcare IT software).
- contributing to such a solution (I have an ongoing PhD in industrial remote monitoring and control).

I'd say that JBoss remoting fulfills some of the needs.

So, to conclude:
- (particularly) IT software in healthcare area;
- (generally) java remote invocations (I am very interested in JBoss remoting 3).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220053#4220053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220053