[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: A ClassCastException

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 22 08:34:12 EDT 2009

This topic is going nowhere. So let's just start from scratch. Here's what we will do:

1) Post the output of  your original war file

jar -tf yourwar.war

I know you have already done it once. But let's do it clean again.

2) If we find some jar file in the war that might cause classloading issues, we will ask you to remove it from the war.

3) Let's get the war deployed without any classloading issues first and then see if you really need the jars to be included.

4) After we have deployed the war successfully, let's decide whether you really need those (removed) jars to be packaged in the war. If you don't need them then we are done. If you do need them, then let's later talk about classloading configurations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220079#4220079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220079