[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server 2008 Failure

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 00:44:24 EDT 2009

I looked at messaging in AS 5.1.0 - it is version 1.4.3.GA. But there is no such version on the JBoss Messaging download page, so it would appear that version 1.4.3.GA is a AS 5.1.0 Beta-specific version only. However, I noticed that there is no difference between the hsqldb-persistence-service.xml file in AS 5.0.1.Beta1 and in AS 5.0.0.GA. Therefore, you should be able to use the docs/examples/jms/mssql-persistence-service.xml from AS 5.0.0.GA in AS 5.1.0.Beta1.

Also, please post the full stack trace for the exception - I want to see which Quartz class is making the database call (I am still tracking down the Quartz SQL statements - they ain't where they were in 5.0.0.GA).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220118#4220118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220118