[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge error because of network problems also influences

mclu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 04:16:18 EDT 2009

Howard.
I did some more tests with this "message stuck after reconnect" problem.

First a correction of my test. In step 5 I said restarting the bridge or the server A solves the problem. But this is not true. Only after I restartet the message sending server B restarts sending the messages to A. So it seams somehow that the messages are "send" to the wrong/old connection...

I also continued testing and I can NOT reproduce it if I use the settings:
  <attribute name="force_remote" isParam="true">true</attribute>

But without this force remote its easy to reproduce it in my system. If I disconnect the Network cable longer that 3 Seconds the reconnect works.
But in cases of shorter disconnects like 1 second I see this problem.

One hint maybe:
As you know I have 2 bridges deployed. One for each direction. So the above testbridge BtoA and one AtoB. At this short disconnect I only see Errors on A related to the AtoB Bridge BUT NOT from this other bridge. Maybe this Bridge still thinks that the connection is fine but in the end it isn't because of the short network disconnect?!?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220141#4220141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220141