[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBossXACML: Bug in HigherOrderFunction Class of sun's XA

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 14:55:32 EDT 2009

Hi Karin,
  I cannot reproduce the issue with a policy that I mashed up.

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/security/security-xacml/trunk/jboss-sunxacml/src/test/resources/policies/function-match/function-match-policy-01.xml

I have been fixing bugs since 2.0.3.CR3. Not sure if that has any effect.  Here is the latest snapshot.
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/security/jbossxacml/2.0.3.CR3-SNAPSHOT/

Remember you need just one jbossxacml.jar (No need for jboss-xacml.jar and jboss-sunxacml.jar).

If you still have issues, you can email me your test policy (of course not the entire policy set collection) highlighting your problem.

Since I am currently participating in an xacml interoperability exercise, I will be making frequent CR releases.  I plan to put out a CR4 release this week. JBossXACML2.0.3 version will arrive in April.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220383#4220383

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220383