[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Jboss Mbean invokation

rahulparashar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 18:37:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using Jboss as my application server , and trying to invoke an MBean through java code.
My class extends org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport  ,
the MBean name  is--> jboss.jca:name=superPnrDB2DS,service=ManagedConnectionFactory

and my code snippet is
ObjectName objName=new ObjectName("jboss.jca:name=superPnrDB2DS,service=ManagedConnectionFactory");

The problem that i am facing now, is that this works perfectly fine for some of the environments , but does not work in others, even though the same version of Jboss 4.2 is being used , and the error is

ConnectionFactory| .

Please help me in trying to resolve this problem.

Regards
Rahul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220439#4220439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220439