[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Want to get rid of "Welcome to JBoss"

MikePhoenix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 20:05:04 EDT 2009

What is the easiest way to direct a user who tries to get to our host away from the "Welcome to JBoss" page?
It has been suggested that we use a virtual host, but I find the JBoss documentation very confusing and lacking in details. Also it appears that we would have to make changes to application configuration files which would need to be changed every time we deployed on test and then deployed on production. Any suggestions on a better method or directions to some clear explanation of how to set up a virtual host on JBoss if that's the only way to get rid of this page. Neither the docs at http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/guides/webguide/r2/en/html/ch07.html or the wiki offer comprehensible details.

Thanks,
Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220453#4220453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220453