[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: [FieldBeanProperty] failed to set value Proxy to jboss.j

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 02:47:18 EDT 2009

"buki79" wrote : seems this helped. Thanks!

Cool.

Would you please open a JIRA under the EJBTHREE project requesting that I enhance the error message to account for this case?  While true that the CLs didn't match, they wouldn't in this case, and I want to let the user know they're trying to inject into the wrong target type.

"buki79" wrote : Where can I find information on this issue? I thought declaring the field as the SessionBean is correct. Why do I have to declare the field as the LocalBean interface?

Clients of EJBs don't directly deal with the bean implementation class but instead a proxy which implements your business interfaces.  Have a look at EJB 3.0 Core Specification Section 3.1.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220472#4220472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220472