[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Could not find new XAResource to use for recovering non-seri

chtimi2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 06:56:37 EDT 2009

Sorry about yet another thread about this warning, but i edited jbossjta-properties as indicated in the wiki, to no avail.
<property
  |    name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.recovery.XAResourceRecovery.JBMESSAGING1"
  |    value="org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceRecovery;java:/DefaultJMSProvider"/>
I'm using JBoss 4.2.3.GA and JBM 1.4.2.GA-SP1

The warning occurs even with only one node in the cluster. Starting JBoss with an empty JBM database and doing nothing, i still get the warning periodically.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220533#4220533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220533