[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Test org.jboss.test.jbossmessaging.test.JBossJMSUnitTest

burdeasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 15:00:34 EDT 2009

Just to clarify:
The test I am running is not a test that I wrote.  I am running the test org.jboss.test.jbossmessaging.test.JBossJMSUnitTestCase that comes with the JBoss Application Server source code.

To run the test, I run the provided ant script which automatically sets up the classpath for the JUnit client.

I looked at the classpath being passed to JUnit and it looked correct as far as I could tell.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220733#4220733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220733