[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exception-Handler an Transitions

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 19:03:19 EDT 2009

Ronald, maybe I am wrong, but it is talking about your Action within the <exception-handler> moving the exception to an arbitrary node.  But before that, it states:

anonymous wrote :
  | In the case of jBPM, control flow cannot be changed by the jBPM exception handling mechanism.

I guess its saying that in Java, you can have nested exceptions, and the thread execution will move to whatever point the exception is caught.  In other words, JBPM does not move its token automatically to like a global exception handler... it just executes a script or action within a given exception handler.  It is the responsibility of the action within the exception handler to actually move the process to another node.

anonymous wrote :
  | No, it is clear (to me ;-))

What are you saying no about? Clearing it up?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220777#4220777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220777