[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to invalidate a special UserSession

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 06:20:19 EDT 2009

Thanks for answer.
I use the UserAuthenticationEvent to hook and check that the user signs in again on another machine/browser B. I tried to mark the userActivitiy as EXIT, but this not forces the user to relogin on machine A. Think I have to invalidate the UserSession, but how to get ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220847#4220847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220847