[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Seam project doesn't update

GermanDev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 09:33:03 EDT 2009

Hi!

I am using the latest stable JBoss Tools in addition with JBoss AS 4.2.3.GA and Seam Framework 2.1.1.GA.

I created a new Seam Project using JBoss Tools, and the new generated project is correctly deployed to the AS. When changing a .xhtml page the changes are correctly updated as well.

But when I am changing an entity bean, the change isn't published to the server.

I tried to choose "Full Publish" and "Incremental Publish" in the JBoss Server View, but that didn't change anything. (by the way, where is the difference between them?)

I have to stop the server, remove the project (by using "add / remove projects"), start it again und then add the project. After that strange procedure the project is updated correctly.

Do you have any idea what I can try to "auto-update" my project even when some beans have changed?

Thank you in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220920#4220920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220920