[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How to access class of EJB Session Bean from listener MBean

vit.jonas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 11:59:08 EDT 2009

I'm using JBoss 4.2.2GA

I've implemented MBean that listen on EAR deployment. I can access enumeration of started mbeans via notification.getUserData(). Example:

  | mbeans:
  |     persistence.units:ear=cobeco-next-server-gateway-.ear,jar=cobeco-next-server-gateway-services.jar,unitName=cobeco-next-gateway state: Started
  |     jboss.j2ee:ear=cobeco-next-server-gateway-.ear,jar=cobeco-next-server-gateway-services.jar,name=ServiceGateway,service=EJB3 state: Started

May be I'm completly dumb but I can't find way how to get to class of EJB (ServiceGateway in the example) in the listener MBean. Given MBean for jboss.j2ee:ear=cobeco-next-server-gateway-.ear,jar=cobeco-next-server-gateway-services.jar,name=ServiceGateway,service=EJB3 is type of StatelessDelegateWrapper and I'm not able to dig any information how to get to class of underlying EJB.

Could somebody give me some clue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220971#4220971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220971