[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Opening a new JMS session for an already existing transa

olimo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 12:59:56 EDT 2009

May you please elaborate on the classpath error?

It seems that the state of the connectionState of the clientConnectionDelegate of the XAConnection is null.

connectionState does not appear to be serializable.

Does that mean that the same XAConnection cannot be shared between the nodes?

If it is the case, how can we obtain an XARessource that accept the Xid we declared in the failed node?

thx
olivier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220999#4220999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220999