[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - emptySessionPath with HTTP/1.1 Connector

joe563za2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 13:45:08 EDT 2009

Using emptySessionPath="true" with HTTP/1.1 Connector does not seem to work with JBoss 5.0.0.GA anymore as I still get my JSESSIONID cookie set with Path=/[contextRoot] instead of just Path=/ .

I need this behaviour as I have a load balancer (non-apache hence I can't use mod_jk) in front of my application and I do url rewriting to route the requests to the correct application. Has this attribute been removed from JBoss 5.0.0.GA - I noticed that the parameter is not set by default as it was with 4.0.2.

Anyone else experienced the same?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221023#4221023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221023