[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Get tasks by a user's group

dnowak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 18:28:59 EDT 2009

OK it is getting strange (for me).

I've set up a simple, new jBPM Project in Eclipse. Also, I've defined and deployed a simple Process, which calls some Java Method using an event.

This method basically does exactly what my application should - and it works!
The strange thing is, that I do NOT get the error in my application after the test-process ran. If I fire up my JBoss and try my application -> still error.

So I suppose I've got some hibernate or context problem.

Does that ring any bell? I suppose it must be a stupid error - but I am unable to find it and will go home after over 14 hours of work now :(

Best,
D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221126#4221126

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221126