[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Getting Access to assigned Portlet Instances => Portlet Wind

zicolino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 19:10:34 EDT 2009

Hello Everybody,

I need access to the Window Page => Portlet Instance and Portlet Defintion => Portlet Instance Assignment in a programmatic way (using the portal core API).
I wrote a Command Interceptor, where I just get the requested Window Page Name. For this Page, I need a Map, which Portlet Instances are assigned to the Page. By using the Portlet Instance, I need the corresponding Portlet Definition (because many Portlet Instances could exist for one Portlet Definition). Could anybody of you tell me the name of MBeans oder something like this, which I have to use, getting my desired Information?

THX

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221135#4221135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221135