[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Null-Persistence OutOfMemory growing HeapSize

mirabis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 05:27:01 EDT 2009

Hello Community,

we have a 4.0.5 which is configured as a JMS-Server with null-persistence. The server is flooded at Runtime with a very large number of ObjectMessages. Our problem is the endless growing usage of Heap on the server  which causes an OutOfMemory Exception.

we configured MessageCache in the null-persistence.xml as following:

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.MessageCache"
  | 	 name="jboss.mq:service=MessageCache">
  |     <attribute name="HighMemoryMark">50</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="MaxMemoryMark">60</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="CacheStore">jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager</attribute>
  |   </mbean>

and use the

  | org.jboss.mq.pm.none.PersistenceManager

NOTE: I already read the Documentation and the Wiki Pages and all other things about JbossMQ caching. But i dont know how to configure Jboss to delete the consumed messages

can anyone help me please ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221187#4221187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221187