[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Sessionfactory error on EJB project

fabricio.lemos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 09:01:48 EDT 2009

Hello,

I need help to make Hibernate Tools work for an EJB project (a Seam EJB module).

I did not create the project with any wizard, so I went to Hibernate Configurations View and added a Configuration.

The Configuration and Database nodes seen to work fine: I can see the entities and data tables, but Session Factory node shows "Sessionfactory error: The chosen transaction strategy requires access to the JTA TransactionManager".

And I when I try to run any with HQL Editor it shows "Do you want to open the session factory for hibernate?" and nothing else happens wither I click yes or no.

thanks in advance,
Fabricio Lemos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221284#4221284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221284