[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Mixing CLIENT-CERT and BASIC authentication

fthurber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 10:41:50 EDT 2009

My war file has two types of servlets.  I would like to authenticate one group with client-cert and the other type with basic authentication.  [They both live under a context-root of "/servlet" as defined in jboss-web.xml]  I did not see anything obvious in the web.xml.

Is this possible to do?  Or do I need to split my war file and use different context roots such as /servlet-cert /servlet-basic?  Unfortunately this split, as with many splits, would be painful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221310#4221310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221310