[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: hibernate + log4j.xml = can not get it work

dmitri.ilyin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 11:59:58 EDT 2009

i have found a problem.

hibernate entity manager 3.4.0 use slf4j as logger (that was new for me).
My project is maven driven, so i have only a hibernate-entitymanager dependency.

maven returns a slf4j-api.jar but not a log4j adapter for slf. It must be done explicitly with dependency slf4j-log4j12.

Also it is important to get the right version. Hibernate use slf4j 1.4.2 so the log4j adapter must also be in this vesion.

So, now i have slf4j-api and log4j adapter in the classpath and my log4j configuration will be used correctly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221339#4221339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221339