[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Kerberos, ejb, rmi

alexanders do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 12:34:07 EDT 2009

"ruhe" wrote : Hi, alexanders.

  | It's a good idea to use HTTP for rmi invocations to enable kerberized authentication.
  |
  | If you have problems with HTTPInvoker, so here is my config:
  | And you'll find in docs how to customize invoker for ejb.

Actually the invoker configuration is not a problem.
The key is configuring the invokers war web.xml to apply kerberized security constraint on InvokerServlet.
This not quite for me to do changes in framework core.
I'm looking for a wrap way.
Maybe running invoker core mbean within my own application.
And applying the security constraint inside my own deployment unit...
Thanks to new MC...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221358#4221358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221358