[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Web Beans + JPA

epbernard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 22:09:10 EDT 2009

I've been thinking about it a bit more.
Unfortunately, I don't think it should be the job of Hibernate to give that info. Here is my reasoning:
 - if an app uses 2 persistence providers (different), then you need to get the entities from both and an app server I think is required to work well with other providers.

So that would mean that the container has to scan the entities (it does it already today via the PersistenceUnitInfo API) and understand the ORM.xml files to extract the list of entities.

thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221442#4221442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221442