[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Windows NLB does not work with Jboss-4.2.3.GA

ashly.jose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 27 06:26:10 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have been using JBoss 4.0.3. There are two JBoss running on two different machines, and a Windows NLB configured for Load Balancing. It was working fine.

Recently I have migrated from JBoss 4.0.3 to JBoss-4.2.3.GA. There are two JBoss running on two different machines and the Windows NLB configurations are the same. But, this does not work.

Let us say my two machines are on the IP 1.1.1.1 and 2.2.2.2
NLB VIP is 3.3.3.3

I'm able to view the JBoss console when I access it through
http://1.1.1.1:8080
and
http://2.2.2.2:8080.
But I'm not able to get any response on
http://3.3.3.3:8080

This was happening with the old version of JBoss.

Could anyone help me out with if I am missing any configuration.

Thanks in advance,
Ashly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221504#4221504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221504