[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Administration Page/Portlet is disabled accidentally, ho

vivek_saini07 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 27 13:43:28 EDT 2009

hi
You are at right default-object.xml file. I gave you path in source code, you are checking it in binaries. Anyway we are at same file now.

Now do one more thing.

1. go to the same file let it be "overwrite" from "keep"
2. Find following in default-object.xml

<window>
  |                <window-name>AdminPortletWindow</window-name>
  |                <instance-ref>AdminPortletInstance</instance-ref>
  |                <region>center</region>
  |                <height>0</height>
change it to
<window>
  |                <window-name>AdminPortletWindow</window-name>
  |                <instance-ref>AdminPortletInstance1</instance-ref>
  |                <region>center</region>
  |                <height>0</height>

3. now go to portal-admin.sar/portal-admin.war/WEB-INF/portlet-instances.xml
4. find for following in it.

<instance-id>AdminPortletInstance</instance-id>
  |          <portlet-ref>AdminPortlet</portlet-ref>
  |          <security-constraint>
  |             <policy-permission>
and change it to
<instance-id>AdminPortletInstance1</instance-id>
  |          <portlet-ref>AdminPortlet</portlet-ref>
  |          <security-constraint>
  |             <policy-permission>
5. Restart the server

Basically now we are changing AdminPortletInstance to AdminPortletInstance1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221638#4221638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221638