[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re:

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 29 10:03:11 EDT 2009

"GermanDev" wrote :

  | What I didn't get until know - how do I create Users or change their passwords?

There are various ways of doing this and it depends on the login module that you use. It can come from databases or from properties file. The properties file is the simplest approach and this wiki might help in understanding the same

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12185

"GermanDev" wrote :
  | I removed the comments in the web.xml files for the web console, and I am asked for a password. But I don't find any information where to set it..

The roles/password are already set in the %JBOSS_HOME%/server/< serverName>/deploy/management/console-mgr.sar/web-console.war/WEB-INF/classes/web-console-roles.properties and web-console-users.properties files of the webconsole war file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221775#4221775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221775