[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: SecurityAssociation and ClientLoginModule authentication

zithuba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 03:21:42 EDT 2009

Hi, I am having a problem with the same ejb security. I have read a lot of the articles and forums but I still have the problem. I use Anil`s setup for the Jaas security login modules and deploy it with my app. It gets deployed, and I used the JB AS5 way of propagating login credentials as you described above. The user get authenticated but authorization fails for my method with a rolesallowed entry. Do I have to do this (client.login()) everytime I am going to do a lookup on the context or call an ejb method?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221839#4221839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221839