[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - JPA/Hibernate JBC usage

zeravlai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 06:54:24 EDT 2009

Hi all,

please help me in understanding how Hibernate uses the second level cache through this test case I'm running:
- 2 threads start at the same time.
- Both threads are reading for three consecutive times an overlapping subset of Entity Beans by means of an element manager named query.
- I see how the 2nd level cache is updated as soon as the first query is executed.

But, checking the cache statistics I don't see any reads on the cache (read/writes ratio is 0.0). Why is this happening this way?
Are there any traces I can enable to be sure JBC is being read by the queries I execute?.

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221916#4221916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221916