[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: axis.jar incompatibility

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 07:41:15 EDT 2009

"BjPenn" wrote : mmmmmmmmm my aplication is packaged as a WAR and i include the axis.jar in my web-inf/lib.so i dont think i need to change my classloader or classpath cause i include the jar in the web-inf/lib.

Good point :) The WARs have isolated classloaders by default.

"BjPenn" wrote :
  | get me out of the darkeness ;)

Looking at the exception:

anonymous wrote : Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "org.apache.commons.collections.map.LazyMap.decorate

I think you don't have a complete set of required jar files in your application package. I think you might be missing the jar file containing the org.apache.commons.* and other related packages. Can you post the output of

jar -tf myapp.war

I'm mainly interested in the contents of the lib folder of the war

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221949#4221949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221949